connecting people, bridging businesses
The PBC -League of Freight Forwarders is a sub-committee of the Philippine Business Council Dubai & Northern Emirates under the guidance of the Philippine Consulate General Dubai and Department of Trade & Industry - Middle East which was formally launched on October 19, 2018 with the following objectives:
- bring together all legitimate and active freight forwarders servicing the filipino community within UAE and provide a platform to discuss commonly encountered issues affecting the industry;
- serve as the voice of the freight and logistics industry in the uae in developing and promoting common industry positions;
- be the legitimate source of all general information related to balikbayan boxes and other forms of personal effects to the filipino community here in the uae;
- foster fellowship among members and with other global industry associations, providing a general avenue for regular activities of meetings and networking;
- create business opportunities among the legitimate freight forwarders;
- establish closer ties with relevant philippine government agencies and push for initiatives that can help and put to order the end-to-end process of sea freight and air freight service of retail and commercial cargo
to be a unified group that fosters collaboration amidst general competition, with a commitment to provide excellent service for the Filipino community;
we commit to develop and continually grow the network among freight forwarders servicing filipinos where all members work towards common goals of protecting the interests of all stakeholders: uncompromised service to customers while ensuring sustainability for businesses.
Click here to visit PBC-LFF Facebook Page.